Join Lallemand’s Raising Ahead Bakery Seminar at IBA 2018
Jul 19, 2018
If you are visiting IBA in Munich Germany, in September 2018, then be sure not to miss Lallemand’s Raising Ahead Seminar, where interesting bakery topics will be presented on Monday, September 17th.
IBA is the leading trade fair for the craft of baking and confectionery, that will be held in Munich, on 15.09 – 20.09.2018.
You will meet our Team of Experts on:
• Baking Fermentation
• Dough Conditioners
• Baking Performance
- Baking Demonstrations daily: showcasing a variety of baked products
- Wine and Beer Tasting 4h30 pm from Saturday 15th to Wednesday 19th September, accompanied with Florapan® bread tasting and other specialties from Lallemand: VitaD yeast and Organic yeast.
- Lallemand’s Raising Ahead Bakery Seminar where interesting, pertinent bakery topics will be discussed. Here’s the line-up:
• Eduard Nikel – agf-Detmold Association Grain Research: Global Bakery trends with a sourdough outlook
• Prof Alain LE BAIL – ONIRIS Food Science: Baking Process Optimisation
• Lin Carson – BAKERpedia: Digest this: 90 loaves of Truth
• Jacinthe Cote – Lallemand: Deconstructing Myths about Baking and Bakers Yeast
o Date: Monday, 17 September 2018 Time: 10 to 11h30 am Venue: Room A42, Hall A4, Messe
o RSVP: Shamla Moodley firstname.lastname@example.org +2781 716 3829
For more information and to RSVP, please contact Shamla Moodley | email@example.com